This exhibition showcases remarkable objects held by the Library, to support teaching, to record the history of the University of London, to honour their original owners, or kept as curiosities.
As a result of redevelopment work within Senate House, some of the Library’s collections that are currently held in closed access stores on-site will be moving to off-site third party storage. During this period we will let you know which books are being moved, with regular updates on the website and social media. The catalogue will be altered to reflect new locations for relevant material. Learn more about why the moves are taking place, or view a detailed schedule.
- Floorplans – to find Collection areas in the Library.
- Connect to WiFi – help setting up a connection on your device.
- Borrow & renew books, return books, fetch service
- Pay fines – on overdue books.
- Copying, printing and scanning – self-service in the Library.
- Document Supply Service – provided by Library staff to readers.
- Digitisation Studio – a commercial service for small to medium sized projects.
- Free notebook & iPad loans – available within the LIbrary.
- Rent a private study carrel
- Training, induction sessions – for school groups and individuals.
- Hire a venue – for a book launch, meeting, conference.
- Tell us what you think – share feedback about our services.
New to the Library?
From the blog
What other books were published in the same years as Shakespeare’s first four folios?
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is 150 years old this year.