New University of London students – Register online to join the Library.
- Floorplans – to find Collection areas in the Library.
- Connect to WiFi – help setting up a connection on your device.
- Borrow & renew books, return books, fetch service
- Pay fines – on overdue books.
- Copying, printing and scanning – self-service in the Library.
- Document Supply Service – provided by Library staff to readers.
- Digitisation Studio – a commercial service for small to medium sized projects.
- Free notebook & iPad loans – available within the LIbrary.
- Rent a private study carrel
- Training, induction sessions – for school groups and individuals.
- Hire a venue – for a book launch, meeting, conference.
- Tell us what you think – share feedback about our services.
New to the Library?
News and events
Stephen Farthing, Roostein Hopkins Professor of Drawing at the University of the Arts, London, will talk about, ‘Drawing large amounts of information into a manageable form’.
Incorporating items from the Library’s impressive paranormal holdings, events include: talks, a live recreation of a fraudulent séance, and a guided walk to sites of spiritualist and occult interest.
This exhibition explores how – from the earliest printed books, sketches and objects – technological developments generated new visual forms.
And how artists used these new forms, along with universal themes of the natural and the divine, to transform perceptions of art.
From the blog
To celebrate the recent discovery of a portion of Albert Gallatin’s library in the collections of the Institute of Historical Research, Senate House Library and the IHR are proud to showcase items from their collections relating to Albert Gallatin and the history of the early American Republic.