Summer Bank Holiday 29/08/15 – 31/08/15
- Floorplans – to find Collection areas in the Library.
- Connect to WiFi – help setting up a connection on your device.
- Borrow & renew books, return books, fetch service
- Pay fines – on overdue books.
- Copying, printing and scanning – self-service in the Library.
- Document Supply Service – provided by Library staff to readers.
- Digitisation Studio – a commercial service for small to medium sized projects.
- Free notebook & iPad loans – available within the LIbrary.
- Rent a private study carrel
- Training, induction sessions – for school groups and individuals.
- Hire a venue – for a book launch, meeting, conference.
- Tell us what you think – share feedback about our services.
New to the Library?
All members of the Library are able to access Artemis Primary Sources within the Library. Many membership types also include access outside of the Library.
The Library offers a commercial digitisation solution for small to medium-scale projects. The Digitisation Studio is supported by the Library’s Conservation Team.
Discover rare books, fascinating manuscripts and objects that tell London’s story. The exhibition includes items from Senate House Library, the LSE and UCL libraries.
From the blog
2015 marks the 300th anniversary of Alexander Pope’s Iliad. Karen Attar highlights this translation, which took Pope more than six years to complete.