The Library offers a range of memberships, with free access for most University of London students and staff. Join in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose a membership
- Most University of London students and staff have free membership
- University of London Alumni
- UK universities
- Overseas universities
- General public
- Other memberships
2. Then register online
3. Bring the right ID to the Membership Desk, 4th floor, Senate House
- University of London students should bring their college ID card with them.
- All other memberships require two original documents:
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Photo ID (a driving licence or passport).
More information about ID requirements.
Before you join
- Please read the Library Regulations.
- Be aware that paid memberships are non-refundable.
+44 (0)20 7862 8460
Customer Services – Membership
Senate House Library
London, WC1H 7HU