The Library offers a range of memberships, with free access for most University of London students and staff. Join in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose a membership
- University of London (Most students and staff have free access.)
- University of London Alumni
- UK universities
- Overseas universities
- General public
- Other memberships
Still unsure which membership is right for you? Compare memberships.
2. Then register online
3. Bring the right ID to the Membership Desk
(The Membership Desk is on the 4th floor of Senate House.)
- University of London students should bring their college ID card with them.
- All other memberships require two original documents:
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Photo ID (a driving licence or passport).
More information about ID requirements.
Before you join
- Please read the Library Regulations.
- Be aware that paid memberships are non-refundable.
+44 (0)20 7862 8460
Customer Services – Membership
Senate House Library
London, WC1H 7HU