University of London students and staff register online here.
Who can join?
- Most University of London students and staff get free access.
- Paid memberships are available for University of London Alumni.
- PhD level researchers and academic staff from the UK and overseas universities can get free access.
- Paid memberships are available for the public with special discount rates for Camden Residents.
What ID should you bring?
- University of London students should have their college ID card with them.
- All other memberships require two original documents, one showing proof of address (such as a utility bill) and one with photo ID (a driving licence or passport). Find out more about ID requirements.
How do you become a member?
- Choose your membership type from University of London, other UK universities, overseas universities or as a member of the public.
- Register online.
- Visit the Membership Desk, Senate House, 4th floor in person with the correct ID.
- Please read the Library Regulations before taking up your membership.
- Also note that paid memberships are non-refundable.
Membership Services will be happy help should you require further information.
+44 (0)20 7862 8460
Information Services (Membership),
Senate House Library,
London, WC1H 7HU.