Borrow and return books
The Fetch Service
- How to use the Fetch Service (items fetched for you by staff from the ‘closed access’ parts of the Library).
Notebook, and iPad loans
- Free loans of Apple MacBook Pros & Airs, Windows notebooks and iPads (within the Library) using our Everyware Service.
Copy, scan and print
- Help and information connecting to WiFi.
Rent a private study carrel
Venue hire, and Filming
- You can bring bottled water into the main Library. (Please note: bottled water is not allowed in the reading area of the Historic Collections reading room.)
- The bottled water vending machine is opposite the Service Desk, 4th floor.
- There are two (free) water dispensers in the Service Hall, 4th floor, one by the vending machine and the second next to the self-return machine.
- The South Block Cafe is on the ground floor (directly behind the Ceremonial Staircase). The Cafe serves hot and cold food and drinks.